Trauma Center: New Blood

The Unsung Plumber

Well, seeing as this game came out today, why not make a thread about it?

Trauma Center: New Blood is the 3rd game in the series, following Dr. Markus Vaughn and Valerie Blaylock, 2 Alaskan doctors facing a new disease, Stigma.

So is anyone picking up this game, if so, what are your thoughts on it?

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go put on my scrubs and play this.

I tried to play that first Trauma Center game, but I passed out. I am as they say haemophobic. Many video games blood does not bother me, but these doctors ones are different. Even just the title of this one make me cringe. :(

Dude, that sucks so bad. There must be a lot of good games you're forced to miss out on.

Although I suppose if you were to get therapy for it at some point, the DS may be a good place to start. Ya know, with a controlled integration sort of thing. Start with crappy pixelated graphics, then move to decent graphics, then move to the DS where you physically create the blood. After some slow experiences like that, move to TV shows like Law and Order, then CSI, then R rated movies, and finally finish with Braveheart. Maybe visit hospitals or something after that, if everything goes successfully.

CAUTION: Consult your physician before starting any therapy techniques. Do not try any theraputic techniques without the close supervision of a trained professional.

ON TOPIC: I'm looking forward to getting New Blood for Christmas. I'm pretty excited about the Co-op stages. It sounds really challenging, but really rewarding.