Please Check out my Soundtracks.

Nicholestien

Please give me feedback on my soundtrack creations, I'm aiming to make music for video games, films, anime cartoons,

etc. I worked pretty hard on these, I know they might come off as weird, but please, give them a listen and give me

some feedback by comments.

-Journey Through Purgatory

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ojHRz9e4mGY

I can't really described the way this one makes me feel... it sort of makes me think about goldeneye for some reason,

lol.

-The Hypnotist

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4ypPm10FNCM

I think this one would go good in an anime track, I made it while trying to tell a short story. The progression of the

song is someone engaging a hypnotist, he then slowly gets hypnotized, and realizes it, but he accepts it, the texture

of the sound represents the perspective of the person being hypnotized, and how he enjoys being hypnotized by this evil

person, even though he knows it's bad for his health.

I apologize for posting this in the general discussion forums, I guess I got to anxious.

I really did spend alot of time on these, I've been making music for awhile now, I rarely ever finish them though, these are my only finished peices, and they are not at the top of my favorites ether, it's just, i can't get to 1 minute without ruining it.

It's like, I know everytime I find something that "can work", I'm never satisfied with it, should I listen to more music?