I have no creativity, so instead I am having a contest.

Brushfire

have ideas. These ideas come to me and swim around in my head for a while. Eventually they get to the point where they become so water-logged that I

can’t get them out.

That being said, I would like to ask for some advice from the Overclocked Community out there. I am trying to design a unit patch for the 38th Mobile Suit Team as part of a side project that will soon start production. The problem is that I don't have too much creativity and can’t come up with a good design, a good team name, and a good team emblem. I have been trying for about a week now and can't think of anything.

So I am having a contest to see if someone can come up with a good team name, team, emblem, and team patch layout. The winners from each category will recieve 2 patches from both the wing the 38th MS Team works for and the 38th patch itself. Thier names will also be listed in the credits. A total of 6 poeple will be named winners.

The project itself that I am working on will be a half live action half machinima series.

Heres to hoping that someone has more creativity than me.

Write down your ideas, it should allow you to sort them out better.

As a name: The Dragon Mecha Extermination Squad (D. Mech)

I see mech, so I'm going to 'draw' from Gundam a lot...

You need an adventurous rouge. Hopefully a jerk, who for some contradictory reason,

is also someone with vast leadership skills.

You need an even greater rebel who only sticks to the cause because of his rugged warrior code

Ideally you should have at least 1 mechanical genius on the team, for when disaster inevitably strike.

Bring in one woman, and someone who isn't white, because tokenism is the name of any great anime-derived work. And 1 Japanese looking guy/girl.

OK I guess I'm too sarcastic to help, but I like the name. You can use that if you like :-P

Write down your ideas, it should allow you to sort them out better.

As a name: The Dragon Mecha Extermination Squad (D. Mech)

I see mech, so I'm going to 'draw' from Gundam a lot...

You need an adventurous rouge. Hopefully a jerk, who for some contradictory reason,

is also someone with vast leadership skills.

You need an even greater rebel who only sticks to the cause because of his rugged warrior code

Ideally you should have at least 1 mechanical genius on the team, for when disaster inevitably strike.

Bring in one woman, and someone who isn't white, because tokenism is the name of any great anime-derived work. And 1 Japanese looking guy/girl.

OK I guess I'm too sarcastic to help, but I like the name. You can use that if you like :-P

or you could come up with some retarded sentai sounding name. like my old World of Warcraft guild STRIKE FORCE EPSILON.

I like where this is going. As for the cast members, we do indeed have the mechanical genious slot already filled by my good buddy Devon Gallo of Epic Gamiing, I still don't know which cast roll I shall fill but it will come to meI was thinking of the guy who ruhes in to situations and doesn't think before he reacts. STRKE FORCE EPSILON has an awesome ring to it Suzume. Thway we are gonna do this like I said is we are gonna make a half live action half Machinima of Gundam Bonds of the Battlefield.So far our cast consists of Myself and about 4 other people willing to waste time on my ideas.this may work out yet...

Hmmm... It is not everyday that someone offers you to wirte a story out for them. This could prove to be interesting. Anyhoo... my crew is starting to get cast members, props, and whatnot in hopes that this doesnt completly flop. We do need a good writer. While I can't pay because of my broke-assedness, can give out credits where they are due.

We still need an emblem and name for the 38th MS Team.

Also the wierdness is a good thing. I really want to make this a comedy. Low budget, but funny you know?

Well here it is: the premise for the new show that Epic Gaming will be producing. It is a half live action, half machinima production called 38th MS Team (Working title).

It will entail the daily lives of the men and women enlisted in the Pricipality of Zeon’s 38th Mobile Suit Team. The team is generally seen as a joke in the eyes of the rest of the Zeon force.

The show will be a comedy mixing the live action sequences of the team at “Base Command” with the machinimatic scenes of the team fighting on the battlefield. Think Red vs. Blue but with 100% more giant robots and 100% less Halos.

We are still looking for a writer(s), cast members, concept artists for the team patch, and possibly someone with musical inclinations. This is a purely out of pocket thing with a possiblility to become much more so all I ask is that you donate time to the project and nothing more.

If any of you Overclocked folks are interested please lemme know.

All content subject to change.

I know it souns silly but it will be much better after I get a good writer.