Need some microphone help (Mac OS X 10.4.9)

Cerrax

Okay so I'm trying to use the microphone from Rock Band as a regular USB mic and fromn what I've heard from Windows users its a great mic and works fine.

When I plug it into my computer, my sound preferences pick it up and I set it as my defualt input. But then if I open Logic or GarageBand, there is no signal. Do I need some kind of driver? I've used other USB mics with no problem.

I used the Audio/MIDISetup and created a slot specifically for it. Apparently others have had this problem with USB mics and that was the solution. But when I go to Logic's input driver list, only the built-in mic and Line-In options are available, no Logitech USB...

I've gotten GarageBand to work with it, but Logic just simply isn't recognizing it. This is really strange. I've also tested it with the Speech Commands and iMovie and it works perfectly fine. The one program I want it to work in (logic) it isn't recognized. Way to go Apple....

Anyway thanks for your help guys.