• Announcements

• DarkeSword

Thread tags in the R&C Forum   07/29/2016

Please take a look at the Thread Tags sticky for details. If you use the thread tags we specify, we'll be able to use the forum software to create some really nice Activity Streams that people can use to easily find projects to suit their skills. It all depends on you! Please take a look, and if you've got a thread in this forum, please redo your tags on your first post to match the types of tags we've specified. Thanks guys!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nserp

Podcast Intro music needed! :)

6 posts in this topic

Hello, I know there are thousands of talented music artists on this site and I was hoping I could get help from one of you. :) I am looking for someone to do an into and outtro for my podcast. I am looking for something along the lines of epic battle music or something similar. I want that "OH THIS IS AWESOME!" feel right off the bat as the music starts, to help get pumped for the podcast episode. Just not too pumped where the listener gets up and starts throwing things. lol The intro and outtro can be as long as you want. Heck, you could even make an entire song if you want, whichever is easiest. I can always trim stuff down if need be. So, if anyone is interested in helping me out with this, for free im hoping, email me at nightshadepodcasts@gmail.com or send me a private message.

THANKS!

~Sincerely Night Shade Entertainment Reviews Podcast

Hello, I know there are thousands of talented music artists on this site and I was hoping I could get help from one of you. :) I am looking for someone to do an into and outtro for my podcast. I am looking for something along the lines of epic battle music or something similar. I want that "OH THIS IS AWESOME!" feel right off the bat as the music starts, to help get pumped for the podcast episode. Just not too pumped where the listener gets up and starts throwing things. lol The intro and outtro can be as long as you want. Heck, you could even make an entire song if you want, whichever is easiest. I can always trim stuff down if need be. So, if anyone is interested in helping me out with this, for free im hoping, email me at nightshadepodcasts@gmail.com or send me a private message.

THANKS!

you need to name the gerne to know the pace.

THANKS!

If your interested in my work I can make battle and epic music here is two examples.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6izmivXu6YA&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g4X35p1Fbc&feature=related