gameover284

Hello. I'm new but not to this site. this is my favorite site for VG and remixes. Both I both love. But I notice that through all the MANA remixes, you guys don't have a remix of Sword of Mana or Legend of ManaSword of Mana is a gameboy advance that didn't do so good in game but the music is. Legend of Mana is a PlayStation 1 game with cool tones. I love the Mana series with passion but I cant do remix, or i would do it myself. Can you help this MANA fan out?

Actually, there have been a couple of Legend of Mana remixes I've run across over in the Workshop:

You can see if either of those tracks interest you any. Both are really good takes on their source in two completely different styles. I've actually been in interested in doing To The Sea for some time. Haven't gotten a chance to start due to other projects I'm involved in and tracks I'm working on, but perhaps down the line whenever I get around to starting a project I'll give you a heads up. :P

• 2 months later...
On 12/1/2016 at 0:33 AM, gameover284 said:

Hello. I'm new but not to this site. this is my favorite site for VG and remixes. Both I both love. But I notice that through all the MANA remixes, you guys don't have a remix of Sword of Mana or Legend of ManaSword of Mana is a gameboy advance that didn't do so good in game but the music is. Legend of Mana is a PlayStation 1 game with cool tones. I love the Mana series with passion but I cant do remix, or i would do it myself. Can you help this MANA fan out?

Seeing as Sword of Mana is a remake of Seiken Densetsu(Final Fantasy Adventure), a lot of the music in it are arrangements from the original game. Rejoice as there are a few done already! http://ocremix.org/game/115/final-fantasy-adventure-gb