Rocket Knight Adventures (Gen) - Fallen Knight

Uberwulf X

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qfcp96uffyfv4yv/Rocket Knight Boss.mp3?dl=0

I've wanted to do a RKA remix for a while, either of the boss, Pig Star or the auto-rocket area of stage 1. I'm gonna settle for starting on the boss for now; I'll see about the other themes. Volumes aren't leveled so watch your ears.

I started with the meat of the theme, and I'm working backwards to get a good intro in, as working Intro-forward wasn't working out for me. Electric guitars always give me trouble so if you've got some good crit on making them exciting, I'm all ears.

Yeah, electric guitars are tricky.

With your ones, it seem like you've eq'd them in a way that makes them sound too muffled. One thing I noticed with trying to figure them out is that I needed to let them breath way more than I thought so that they retain their power. You may need to experiment with other amp sims as well perhaps.

Also, you should use samples for your drums that are a bit fuller. I like the rhythm that kicks in a little after the 1 minute mark but the samples let it down.