Legacy of Kain- Ozar Midrashim

Thin Crust

Another series I feel is being rejected is the Legacy of Kain series. The Ozar Midrashim song on Legacy of kain: Defiance is an incredible song which starts out slow, but then has an unbelievable feel after it.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=156434669467987246&q=ozar+midrashim&hl=en

I must warn you, the game revolves around vampires so you may find the gameplay kind of strange.

wait until 2:40 cause that's when it picks up.

wow....

Soul Reaver 1 and 2 are two of the only games Iv ever played and FINISHED. I cant beleive I havnt thought of remixing this before. Or finished playing the series (yet to play Blood Omen 2, wont play Defiance til thats done) Had to listen to the video minimised, dont want the future story ruined....

Breathtaking game... amazing concept, story, and art....

I have an idea for this that I'l have a crack at. It wont be arranged to ORC standards, but hopefully I'm able to set up some decent sounds....

That's great, but I should warn you, Blood Omen 2 sucked.

It was made by different people and as a result, didn't work out at all. I suggest going straight into defiance because it is just that freaken awesome. You liked the song right?

Anyway, you can get it used for like $10 so it's completely worth it. Good luck,