It's back yet again. Oblivion/Morrowind theme.

Yes folks, I'm back with the very same track. However this time, there's some noticeable differences. Wether or not they are improvements, I'll leave to your judgement.

I've played around with the brass, the trumpets just wern't working. I've added a nifty little choir. The whole mixdown has been redone. Oh and the guitar now has some oomph.

http://media.putfile.com/Heroes-Road-Redux-WIP-v6

Putfile sucks. Just wanted to say that.

The song could use a little more variation. While you have slowdowns like the one with the piano or the sorta guitar solo close to the beginning, the rest of the song sounds somewhat monotonous. In my opinion, this is because the bass guitar playing in the background plays the same stuff over and over again.

Two other things:

-more choir, and make it more audible

-good ending.

I agree that the song is a little monotonous. Also, the strings you're using have way too slow attack. This is especially obvious at 00:30 - 00:40. The lead guitar is kind of drowned out when playing the melody. The melody is, in fact, very drowned except during the "chorus", which is also the only time in the song when the whole song doesn't sound very sparse. Also, I like the dark sound you get here, but I want some more hi-hat wishy-whoosh, and some cymbal carpets during the chorus.