Old 10-03-2010, 07:53 PM

Podcast Intro music needed! :)

Hello, I know there are thousands of talented music artists on this site and I was hoping I could get help from one of you. I am looking for someone to do an into and outtro for my podcast. I am looking for something along the lines of epic battle music or something similar. I want that "OH THIS IS AWESOME!" feel right off the bat as the music starts, to help get pumped for the podcast episode. Just not too pumped where the listener gets up and starts throwing things. lol The intro and outtro can be as long as you want. Heck, you could even make an entire song if you want, whichever is easiest. I can always trim stuff down if need be. So, if anyone is interested in helping me out with this, for free im hoping, email me at nightshadepodcasts@gmail.com or send me a private message.
THANKS!
~Sincerely Night Shade Entertainment Reviews Podcast
Sponsored Links

Please register to remove the above advertisement.
Old 10-03-2010, 08:30 PM
Link (+1900)
OC ReMix Artist Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by nserp View Post
Hello, I know there are thousands of talented music artists on this site and I was hoping I could get help from one of you. I am looking for someone to do an into and outtro for my podcast. I am looking for something along the lines of epic battle music or something similar. I want that "OH THIS IS AWESOME!" feel right off the bat as the music starts, to help get pumped for the podcast episode. Just not too pumped where the listener gets up and starts throwing things. lol The intro and outtro can be as long as you want. Heck, you could even make an entire song if you want, whichever is easiest. I can always trim stuff down if need be. So, if anyone is interested in helping me out with this, for free im hoping, email me at nightshadepodcasts@gmail.com or send me a private message.
THANKS!
you need to name the gerne to know the pace.
Old 10-04-2010, 04:49 AM
Ira Page
Goomba (+100)

I have this piece. Its very symphonic, and closer to one of the new FF's battle music.

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=9307259
Old 10-04-2010, 06:25 PM

Genre?

As for a genre, I really have no idea other than epic battle music. lol
Something like this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvOteu42isc. sggod89, that is not exactly what I was looking for. I am sorry. I should have been more clear.

Last edited by nserp; 10-05-2010 at 11:30 PM.
Old 10-18-2010, 03:33 AM
Kenneth Boxall
Snacks 'N Jaxson (+25)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nserp View Post
THANKS!
If your interested in my work I can make battle and epic music here is two examples.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6izmi...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g4X3...eature=related
Old 10-18-2010, 08:14 AM
Dan Reynolds
Mega Man (+1000)

Send a message via AIM to dannthr Send a message via MSN to dannthr
Got any dough?