Uematsu Album Giveaway

Arcubalis

I figured there are a lot of Uematsu fans here, so I wanted to bring it to everyone's attention that Music4Games is hosting a giveaway for Uematsu's latest album, Anata o Yurusanai.

Nobody has entered as of yet, likley because nobody knew it was buried in the forums. For some reason, it's in the "competitions" section of the forum.

The album is pretty good. Features many styles of jazz, although Uematsu didn't compose the whole thing. It came out in December, so if you haven't picked it up by now, here's your chance. And it's free!

forums don't work, no wonder you have no entries.

that's at least just trying to get to the forums, by clicking on the forum button on any page.

Are you using Firefox to block popups? I had to set Firefox to allow popups for that site before the forums would open in a new tab. Not sure why, but doing it worked anyway.

Hey, sorry if there are problems. I don't seem to have any issue accessing the forums. Could you perhaps message me and give me a detailed description of what's going on so we can try to fix it?

Anyway, we also ran a review of the album if you're interested in a commentary on the actual music:

http://www.music4games.net/Review_Display.aspx?id=126