Legend of Zelda: The Twilight Princess

purplecowadoom

Song to be remixed: Hidden Village (For those who don't readily understand, it's the part late in the game where Link has a shootout against 20 orcs)

Reason: When I first heard this song I was filled with mixed emotions of "THIS IS THE SINGLE AWESOMEST THING EVER!!!" and "WTH WHY IS OLD WESTERN SHOWDOWN MUSIC IN ZELDA!!!" The only reason this song hasn't been remixed AT LEAST five different times is obviously due to a lack of people who have played the game up to this point and I believe this problem must be rectified ASAP!

Genre: Still Old Western style, just hyped up a lot and with better drums...or something like that...I guess...

*sigh*

Look kid, did you read the forum rules?

http://www.ocremix.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2

5. Remember: there are no guarantees that ReQuests will be answered in a given time frame, or ever. No matter how much a given track or game needs or deserves coverage, it may not happen.

Not to mention that it's only been a few days since you posted this.

Yes but if I say something about it to keep this on top of the list I might just get somewhere eventually. You can't shoot me for having a little hope. Well...you could...BUT THAT WOULDN'T BE VERY NICE!!! Also, I'm almost 18. So while I'm not an adult yet, I'm not a kid either. I try to treat people online with respect. Give it a shot. It might work. Oh, and please don't use the respect thing as ammo to throw back in my face, as I did say I TRY to be respectful.