Best Mario fan game ever created! Halo FTW!

JCvgluvr

Alright, Tensei-San. Since you're itching for a fight so bad,

I do? And here I was thinking I'd just point out a rhetorical flaw in your argumentation, the fact that you're immediately on the defense pleases me greatly. :)

I'll pick apart your first post and glean as much truth from it as I can.

Oh boy oh boy this is going to be good!

It won't be easy, but I'll give it my best shot. But I'm only gonna do it 1 TIME.

You're a true hero among men!

The only reason I talked about supporters, was to dismantle someone else's attack.

Oh, I'm so sorry, you're right, that totally makes the "a lot of people like it, so it's good" argument valid.

Take a look around this topic. There are many trolls here (not unlike yourself)

How am I a troll? I just pointed out a fallacy in your argumentation which kind of, you know, invalidates it. The other good people here aren't trolls either, they just don't see the, no doubt incredible, appeal of splicing some shitty FPS with an all-time Nintendo classic and thus basically destroying every game mechanic that made it good. But hey, we can't all be great visionaries like you!

who are making it pretty clear that this fangame is **** to them. I don't give a crap.

Yes you do, you're constantly on the defensive against these so-called trolls, if you didn't give a crap you wouldn't be posting entire books dedicated to analyzing my previous posts.

All I'm saying, is that it goes both ways. And FYI, there were 3-5 supporters, in this topic. Can you taste your foot in your mouth yet? I hope so.

Tastes like chicken.

Who's talking about hacks? When I made this topic, I gave it the title of "fangame". Do you see "hack" in the topic title? I don't.

I'm talking about hacks..didn't you notice? But seriously, does the terminology even matter? Hacks are the same thing as your 'fangames', the only difference is in how they're made. You're definitely one hell of a mature debater if you try to flame me about nomenclature :)

Got any other stereotypes for me to fit in? Nerd perhaps? Maybe geek? Dude with no life who lives in his mother's basement? Go ahead, throw me a curveball. Its pretty useless, since we're on a friggen' gaming message board, but I'm game.

HALO FTW HALO FTW HALO FTW HALO FTW. Can't blame me for assuming things upon reading that.

Names and hostility don't phase me in the slightest!

No, they don't phase you at all, they just make you write annoyingly long posts.

Also, yes, lock this thread :D

Yeah, it's really a shame people in this community aren't more mature. I guess people that don't like things have to post at great length about them. Color me disappointed. I'd issue warnings but half the people in this thread deserve one.

Though admittedly I'm specifically tired of Arek and his haughty, too-cool-for-punctuation posts.