Ad frames jumping about on FireFox

Black Mage

What version of Firefox is installed? I hope not beta 3. Try installing NoScript and not allowing google-analytics. But first check out other browsers if they have a similar problem as well. NoScript is a pain if you're always going to new sites and having to allow every single site that's linked to a site because of the nature of the extension.

What version of Firefox is installed? I hope not beta 3. Try installing NoScript and not allowing google-analytics. But first check out other browsers if they have a similar problem as well. NoScript is a pain if you're always going to new sites and having to allow every single site that's linked to a site because of the nature of the extension.

My dad, running a beta? I don't thin he'd even know what that was. He's running probably the same as me, 2.0.0.1.2. The IE on his compy doesn't do it. I may have to have him copy all the bookmarks in FireFox and do a complete wipe of all things FireFox from his system. I tried uninstalling it, but I guess it backed-up certain files and plug-ins, so when I reinstalled it, the jumping continues. The thing is, what few add-ons I've put on his computer and also on mine, yet I have no problem with this issue.