Final Fantasy X - Untitled Project

Ok another WIP from me, one of which i cannot come up with a name for so any help would be appreciated.

This is a remix of track from Final Fantasy X but in truth its been so long i actually cannot remember the name of the original >.< once again any help would be appreciated.

It is however a well known tune and the remix doesnt bend the tne too much so it should be easily identifiable to someone who is knowledgeable on the FFX themes.

I remixed this song a long time ago (Final Fantasy X - Into the Morning) but i ended up hating the lyrical element to the song so i decided to scrap it & start over.

This once again is a breaky Drum & Bass remix, this time i left out the scratching though, although i do love a good bit o' scratching :)

This is still a WIP so a few bits are missing, i think it still needs a few SFX and backing but the base i think is good.

Id love to hear your opinions:

Final Fantasy X: Untitled Project

http://rapidshare.com/files/113316142/Final_Fantasy_X_-_Untitled_Project.mp3.html

I was just passing through, and as a listener of remixes I find this remix pretty good. I'm not a remixer, so I'm sorry that I can't offer anything more useful than that. :oops:

But! I also wanted to comment and say that I think that you were doing a spin on the music found in Yuna's hometown? The song is called "Spiran Scenary" on the first disk of the soundtrack. I'm not exactly sure, but I hopes it gives you at least some direction in finding the original!

But! I also wanted to comment and say that I think that you were doing a spin on the music found in Yuna's hometown? The song is called "Spiran Scenary" on the first disk of the soundtrack. I'm not exactly sure, but I hopes it gives you at least some direction in finding the original!

Another name for it is "The Sight of Spira". I know the song, this does sound a bit like it.

Liquid, if you like, I can get you a copy of the song galleon and I speak of, and you can check for yourself if it rings any bells (Assuming you don't have it).