Ninja Gaiden! Yeah!!!

Dafydd

39 views and no replies - I guess no one had anything nice to say, eh?:|

Everyone's waiting till your birthday is over :)

Anyway, this sounds pretty decent off the bat. Rather chiptuny though, I'd like to hear a bit more sophisticated instrumentation than the sine/triangle bass. I'm definitely hoping this is just an intro to something else because, while cool, I don't think this could make an entire mix by just repeating it and layering stuff over it.

Looking forward to hearing more, this really isn't long enough for accurate feedback.

Happy birthday! Okay, enough nice time.

Actually I kid, this isn't off to a bad start, but I feel like this is a rock remix without guitar or vocals. At the moment it just lacks an extra element to it, everything else though sounds great.

You hit your head on on the nail, this is a rock remix without guitar or vocals. Haven't gotten around to that yet.

And yeah, it's a pretty straight cover so far. I'm not sure I understand the "not much going on in terms of sound" comment - do you really mean the sound or do you mean the arrangement?

However, "more sophisticated instrumentation than the sine/triangle bass" is what you get after the drums and the guitars and the piano comes in. Agreed, they play the exact same notes the whole way through, but the instrumentation does become more sophisticated. Did you hear the whole thing?