Sign in to follow this  
djpretzel

OCR00955 - Wild Arms "Rosetta Refrain"

Someone needs to be clearly less anal about their so-called "precious OST track", remixes are often meant to take different directions, and this does it perfectly.

I love this! It has a very uplifting mood and pleasant sound quality. Good job with maintaining everything groovy and evenly interesting, this gives a MMORPG feel to the track, they should hire you if they make a Wild Arms one ;)

Good stuff! Keep it up!

Ha. This is a cool little track. It's got a real simple, real cool, feel good groove going on. I can't really tell if that's some strange lead synth or a really off kilter flute sample, but either way I'm totally digging it.

In the end, it's not a gigantic grandiose mega ultra fancy gig, but an uncomplicated grove that shouldn't be missed. Really my main complaint with it is that it's too short. :<

Wow amazing!

One of the best oc remixes I`ve ever listened to..

I have most of the rpgs cds on my own( bought from play-asia) but this theme of the town of wild arms is better then the original....