Chrono Trigger - Dances of Wind, Sky, and Earth

SUBMIT, FUCKER!

As far as I can see, this meets all the requirements to be eligible. It's recognizable as the sourcetune, but has enough arrangement that we can hear and appreciate your contributions, and the production excellent. And you could make a strong argument for this as the most creative concept I've ever heard (only thing I can think of that might be able to compete with it is Shnab's remix of the Zelda door-open jingle)

Were I a judge, I would give this a yes.

<3 this track. I concur! SUBMIT! It has an awesome feel too it, and I really like the energy in it. There are a few points where not a lot is happening, but it fits in nicely with the rising and falling feel of some parts. A good job!

DJ Metal

A four minute drum solo... I liked it, I mean its great, but wheres the melody? Whats the source for this song anyway?

That beat with a good melody would make an awesome song, though I think you may not want to add a melody.

here's the source: http://omikron.bluelaguna.net/ctmusic/43%20-%20Rhythm%20of%20Wind,%20Sky%20and%20Earth.mp3

I don't believe that "melody" always needs to involve pitch ;)