Study On Video Game Music - Volunteers Needed

msg_producer

Hi all, I am currently writing a paper that discuses the history of video game music and audio and in particular the relevance of technology on the development of game audio. I am looking for a few volunteers to fill out a short questionnaire I have written as part of the research process for this paper. If you would like to get involved there are a few ways to do the questionnaire:

* 1. Email me at msg_producer@hotmail.co.uk and let me know you want to take part and I will email you the questionnaire - its then just a case of highlighting/underlining the answers and sending it back - should only take 5-10 minutes

* 2. You can send me a PM on this forum and again I will email you the questionnaire

* 3. You can download the questionnaire directly from http://www.storagevault.toucan.com/2842335-146684501 and then just fill it out and email it to me at msg_producer@hotmail.co.uk.

I'm hoping to get around 50 - 75 of these questionnaires filled out from various sources so any help would be much appreciated.

Alos if anyone has direct experience of programming the SID chip I would love to ask them a few questions about the pitfalls of programming the chips. If its for game music then great but if its for chip music thats also cool!

Cheers Everyone!

IIte aas well. Hey,you might want to post this survey in other places as well, if you want some varied results. Everyone here will give you more or less the same answer. For this survey to be effective, you should post it in other videogaming forums as well, so you know what the average joe thinks, and not just the videogame music enthusiast. Actually, by sending me that survey, you were asking intentionally for biased results. Just thought Id let you know.