BGC & Zircon on the radio

...well, Guitar Center radio, anyway. Until the end of the month I believe. By Andy's account -

Got a Guitar Center nearby? Drop in anytime this month and you might hear a remix of Mindbender playing! Jimmy Hinson (aka Big Giant Circles) works at a GC, and through an internal company contest, got his “Circular Breakdown” remix of Mindbender on to “GC Radio” across the country! You can download the remix, which was the winner of my recent remix contest, here:

zircon - Mindbender (Circular Breakdown Mix)

Some particulars, they typically play it around 2pm or so, so that's your best chance of hearing it. Also, due to the fact that I was afraid they might not specifically mention Andy's name in the track's intro (which they didn't), I changed the name from "Mindbender (Circular Breakdown mix)" to "Circular Zircon" to at least get him some sort of audible citation.

Thanks again to Andy for giving me an opportunity to pimp both his and my work nationally.

that post is worse than my usual caliber

anyways i go to guitar center sometimes so ill listen for it

At least I try punctuation from time to time. It's a fun fact to know, I didn't really think of anything else of say, I don't actually live near a Guitar Center nor have I ever seen one.

Also, due to the fact that I was afraid they might not specifically mention Andy's name in the track's intro (which they didn't), I changed the name from "Mindbender (Circular Breakdown mix)" to "Circular Zircon" to at least get him some sort of audible citation.

So why wasn't it called "Circular Zircon Check Out WWW.OCREMIX.ORG Today For More Great Music Including djpretzel" then? Huh? :?

Cool to see some airplay in an environment filled with other musicians - congrats.