PRC124: Psyenergy can't get any more yellow (Golden Sun)

Rexy

First I must apologize for missing voting again, but you should be all used to this as I miss voting even in compos I participate XD.

I won't review them all but I did listen to them all and I want to congratulate flex because his song was pretty well done and I liked it. The only things I would change on it would be the heavy use of sidechaining (as one of the reviewers noted) and the somewhat long and stale buildup sections (even for trance). Long, empty sections create some level of expectation, but it drains quickly over time if you don't start building up, and I think they just dragged on for too long here to get to a level when I was about to hit fast forwards. Work on that and your mastering, but this was, as you noted, a step up for you.

Congrats Flexstyle! Your take on the source was better interpreted than mine and so you rightfully won this PRC. :) I can only say, keep pumping out those Trance remixes! If you pick a nice sourcetune for coming PRC, I'll try to enter.

Thanks for the great reviews guys. I'm sorry for my shitty reviews, but i suck really bad at that and i don't want to disappoint people or give bad advice.