The AC Thundertones need you

pdzarv

Hi Folks:

I'm new to OCR and my band is competing (rather well) at OURSTAGE.com and we wanted to let you know that we're competing this month in Blues, Alternative Hip Hop and Christian/Spiritual channels there.

If and ONLY if you like the music please give us a vote as we're homing in on our second number one spot in Blues and possibly a grand prize which is $ plus a recording contract which we've truly earned for a long time.

Thanks so much. The link is:http://www.ourstage.com and then type: "The AC Thundertones" into the searchbar to find our music. We're open to any suggestions from OCR members and I'm very interested in writing for games so I'm starting a project in that area.

Later on!

Paul ~ The AC Thundertones

This blues is sweet, but its a little funny that people think OCR support makes you more likely to win the grand prize. Imo its that the ocr environment produces good musicians and encourages improvement lots. Maybe 20 people if that vote from ocr.

Anywoo, I'd probably have voted your band over a lot of artists anyway, its not bad at all :D.

Hi Folks:

I'm new to OCR and my band is competing (rather well) at OURSTAGE.com and we wanted to let you know that we're competing this month in Blues, Alternative Hip Hop and Christian/Spiritual channels there.

If and ONLY if you like the music please give us a vote as we're homing in on our second number one spot in Blues and possibly a grand prize which is $ plus a recording contract which we've truly earned for a long time.

Thanks so much. The link is:http://www.ourstage.com and then type: "The AC Thundertones" into the searchbar to find our music. We're open to any suggestions from OCR members and I'm very interested in writing for games so I'm starting a project in that area.

Later on!

Paul ~ The AC Thundertones

You guys should really contribute to the community and do some game remixes before asking for support from here. :\

edit: keep in mind I'm not trying to be rude or anything