Magfest sound team needs YOU!

SnappleMan

I've been under some pressure from friends and family (who I bring to magfest) to reduce my workload on the concert sound team and spend more time with them. So for Magfest 7, I'm drastically reducing the amount of time I'm gonna spend working. The sound team right now consists of myself and Norg. We pretty much run the whole thing start to finish (a couple people are awesome enough to come and help out during a couple of the performances). Since I'm taking a break this year I feel that it's up to me to recruit someone to take my place. If any of you here have experience in live sound, or are good with routing cables, setting up mics/drums/amps and know your way around a mix, let me know and I can consider you for the job. I won't lie to you, it's a lot of work. You'll be on your feet most of the time, and you'll be missing a good chunk of time you could be spending at the events or with friends, but you do get to work with norg (and I'll be popping in from time to time to help out and check on his sanity), and you'll get to hear all the bands practicing, and it's generally a great time (though a lot of work).

PM me or hit me on AIM (SNKFreak) and we'll talk. (Hell, if it works out well we can make you a permanent 3rd member, we desperately need more help...)

P.S. You MUST be dependable.

What about me? I've helped out the last two years, though last year it didn't feel like there was much for me to do.

I'm still considering going this year, though it's so close to New Years. But if I go, which I probably will, I'll be there for sound no problem.

Nothing to worry about! (unless I'm not there of course)

Yeah, I always take you into account, you're always awesome enough to come down and lend a hand, so thanks!

I'll be there for sure, and I'm already zoned in JamSpace and Concert, so I'll be there for some part-time help.

You're awesome for doing that, but I'm looking for someone who can be there the entire time along with norg.

you can count on me to help out a bit. i've worked live sound before. let me know the time schedule. i don't want it to be all work when i am down there. i definitely want to play and mingle more.

i'll probably be there on new years if thats the plan.

Thanks man! But as I stated above, this will take up most if not all your time at magfest, so I need someone who can do the whole deal.

Thanks man! But as I stated above, this will take up most if not all your time at magfest, so I need someone who can do the whole deal.

yeah, i can understand that you need someone who is going to be dedicated full-time. I have already been telling others I will be there to play, so i hope that someone comes forward; but if you do need any secondary help, even short-notice stuff, let me know.