Tales of Vesperia

atmuh

Now you have one, though.

Don't count on this getting ported. If it happens at all, it will be a long while out.

One game is not enough to sway me. I can wait for quite some time for a port too. I have about 10 games backed up that I need to play because I just don't have enough time for them. Maybe it'll get ported to PS3 with more features, like ToS did for PS2. I can only hope.

However, I am going to Vegas next week, and perhaps if I hit it big..

I saved up for this game (lol a lot of ones X3) but it was worth it!

One of my brothers is into it, and he's never been into any of the tales series (or at least never made an effort)

I do miss the add on skills from abyss though... It's so hard to choose what skill to have in vesperia... :puppyeyes:

I've got almost 50 hours of gameplay so far ^^;

I have siblings to play with, so, it's usually 3 hmns, and 1 cpu, unless another one of my siblings play too :3

So far loving the game <3

I heard, actually this is on wikipedia, that vesperia was so popular in Japan, that the 360 sold out! And that was on it's launch 0_0 that's some amazing stuff there ;)

I heard, actually this is on wikipedia, that vesperia was so popular in Japan, that the 360 sold out! And that was on it's launch 0_0 that's some amazing stuff there ;)

That's true, but you have to realize that Japan doesn't stock nearly as many 360s as you'd think. That is to say, far, far less than Wii or DS or PSP.