Excite Truck BGM project

Cerrax

So I've had this idea kicking around that it would be awesome to have custom songs for Excite Truck, especially since the game lets you assign songs specifically to certain tracks. And let's face it, the music in Excite Truck is cool, but really its just rock n roll filler music.

I was wondering what kind of interest anyone might have in doing a fun little project to create a custom soundtrack for Excite Truck. One (or more) songs for each track. Since each track has a set time limit, the songs should be written to slowly build from mildly exciting to a powerful epic climax as the clock approaches zero.

So what does everyone think?

why dont you just pick 10 or 20 of the seventeen zillion songs that exist and go from there

Well I already have 100 songs (the maximum allowed for Excite Truck) on my SD card, but they don't really fit the game because obviously, they aren't written specifically for the game. The project would just be a fun exercise to make some fun music for background in a fun game. Its for fun. Kind of like everything on this site.