Hang-On 'Main Theme Metal Mix' (need mixing/mastering tips)

WillRock

Snare and guitar don't seem synched to the track. You should probably drop the velocity on the second snare hit (the extra one) to keep it from disturbing the rhythm. And vary the drum writing more. I suggest you copy the drum writing from the source for part of the track.

As for the guitar... I dunno. Maybe proper mixing is gonna fix its issues.

Hats and crashes are just hi-range noise, you might to change your EQ of them a bit. Can barely hear the bass or kick. EQ/band compression issue. The track, overall, is way too loud in its mid-high range, you should drop those frequencies a bit.

The track itself sure bears similarity to source, but you've adapted it as well as added your own writing. Good stuff, as usual.

Snare and guitar don't seem synched to the track. You should probably drop the velocity on the second snare hit (the extra one) to keep it from disturbing the rhythm. And vary the drum writing more. I suggest you copy the drum writing from the source for part of the track.

As for the guitar... I dunno. Maybe proper mixing is gonna fix its issues.

Hats and crashes are just hi-range noise, you might to change your EQ of them a bit. Can barely hear the bass or kick. EQ/band compression issue. The track, overall, is way too loud in its mid-high range, you should drop those frequencies a bit.

The track itself sure bears similarity to source, but you've adapted it as well as added your own writing. Good stuff, as usual.

I know there are some big probs here, and it needs alot of work. I compared it to sixto and fishy remixes and it is bollocks compared to them :P

I'm not sure I'm going to do a guitar remix again for a while as they just aren't clicking for me like my others. Not to mention that because this is my fav style of music and I take alot of inspiration from it, so its less original than my other styles. One thing is that whenever I record a guitar part it always get alot of feedback, which may be a lead problem :S

Not to mention I am not good on pro tools yet.

I'll keep on working on my style though, learn pro tools a little better (I'm not as comfortable on it as on reason) and i'll post a WIP when I am ready. I'll post reason WIP's for now though.

Oh, and thanks for the feedback, i'll work on it :D