FS: Laptop

Nekofrog

This'll be my last FS for a bit.

Have a Dell Latitude D600 that's in fantastic shape.

Stats:

1.6 GHz Pentium M

512MB RAM

Radeon 9000

It's older, but decent. Won't play HL2 or Doom 3, but it can play stuff like GTA and the like. I can also do the following to it:

Fresh install of XP SP2, with any version of Office you like, and any other apps you might request for it (photoshop, paintshop pro, etc). Can include a USB optical mouse (dell), and obviously comes with charger. The keyboard is in fantastic shape, it's clean, and has no scratches on the screen.

Only asking $50+$10 shipping. $60 for a laptop like this is a steal, I think.

img00290qi8.jpg

img00291ro1.jpg

img00292wi8.jpg

img00293vo8.jpg

I might actually take you up on this. I've been looking for a smaller laptop to carry around campus rather than the near-monster Inspiron 9300 I currently have. I haven't had the money to get a new one, though.

How old is this laptop? Any guarantees about it's reliability? I am quite interested, but since money is really tight for me right now, I don't want to spend money towards something I can't be reasonably sure of it working for a while.

... Excuse me, I have a call to make. If you're speaking truth (and I have no reason to believe you aren't), this deal sounds perfect for me. I could say "DEAL NOW," but I'd rather make sure my parents are alright with it, since they partly control my cash at the moment.

By the way, how big is the hard drive?

Damn.. I wish I was on the forums earlier. I could really use a cheap laptop.

Anyone else looking to get rid of an older laptop? >.>

yeah. me... However I doubt it would be worth your time.. but If you are hurting bad for a laptop. I might be buying a computer soon, so... I might get rid of this one...