What headphones do you use?

Vitor Machado

Sennheiser PX100s. They fold up so I can use them on trips and stuff. Turns out they score a lot higher than the next line up, which has noise-canceling built-in.

There's also this thread, in case you're looking for more info.

I couldn't agree more. I bought and returned a lot of headphones before I ended up with these. They're lightweight, compact, come with a very sturdy case, and aren't that annoying behind the head style. Plus they are pretty cheap if you buy them online.

Sadly, my pair recently met an unfortunate end involving a dog. I'm stuck using my stereo bluetooth headset right now. The Bluetooth Audio Profile is awful, the compression makes most music sound like utter crap.

I miss my Sennheisers =\

Meh, i use the $50 skullcandy because every pair of headphones i own has a habit of breaking after three months.

I thought this was the fanart thread though...maybe we can make it both by creating ultimate OCR Tan! If that's allowed ofcourse, since she's technically not a videogame character.

The designs on those headphones are killer. I wonder if they have any gold tips. I'll look and see.

I couldn't agree more. I bought and returned a lot of headphones before I ended up with these. They're lightweight, compact, come with a very sturdy case, and aren't that annoying behind the head style. Plus they are pretty cheap if you buy them online.

Sadly, my pair recently met an unfortunate end involving a dog. I'm stuck using my stereo bluetooth headset right now. The Bluetooth Audio Profile is awful, the compression makes most music sound like utter crap.

I miss my Sennheisers =\

i got the same pair in white. syl recommended them, and i love them so much

ATH-M40's

Great balanced sound, flat response curve, etc. I think most of the audio staff at Image-Line uses these.

54 bucks for a 150 dollar set of headphones?! That's a steal. I may have to get those.

Right now i am just using my normal apple earbuds that came with my ipod. I would like a nice pair of headphones though.

Also, i heard skullcandies mentioned... meh. I have a pair (earbuds), and to be honest, i don't notice THAT much of a difference between them and normal stock ipod earbuds. The skullcandies may have better bass, but not enough for me to use them over my normal ipod earbuds. They stay in my ears better.