Glider Rider

Mordi

No soruce link, no source comment.

Drums feel a bit weird, you might want to have them come in later, let the low pad introduce the electronic elements first. There's also a bit of a click or pop when they come in. Might be the low pad or something else making the noise, but something does it, and it's not pretty.

Noise at 1:06, not good.

Turns into fast dance after a while, but I'm not feeling the bass then. Needs more bass, I can only hear it towards the end of the bar when rises a bit. Either make it louder or EQ it to punch through a bit more. Overall, it's a bit shrill. Drop the master highs a bit on the offending instruments such as the strings pad.

The vocoded vocals are pretty cool, and it's nice that its not just the same four lines or the same way. The track might feeel a bit shizofrenic from the changes, but it works. You might want to use the dance drums in the intro to tie it together to the main body of the track more. Putting the piano at the very end might also tie things together a bit more.

You know, I don't remember your earlier works well, but I don't think they were this good, so you've improved (unless my memory is screwing with me). Good work, buddy, but it needs _more_ good work. Keep at it.