Take down the Tyrant that is known as Kanye, so says Colbert :D

NeoForte

Here's what they said.

"Stronger" features a sample of the popular 2001 song "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger" by Daft Punk that consists of a vocal performance by the duo. On July 3, 2007, West told Zane Lowe on BBC Radio 1 that although he believes "Stronger" is "a great song", it does not compare to the sampled original. Daft Punk were delighted upon first hearing the new song on Power 106 while on a San Francisco flight. As Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo of the duo stated, "Our song had a good sound, but when [the radio DJ] put Kanye's record on, the sound was really fat. It sounds really big."[2

A pretty ringing endorsement.

Quit hating on Kanye. "Stronger" had great chords (quite varied from the original), strong leads, and sick beats.

Quit hating on Kanye. "Stronger" had great chords (quite varied from the original), strong leads, and sick beats.
Kayne would be a decent artist, if his pretentious arrogance did not completely flush his credibility down the toliet.

I'm not hating on his music; I'm hating on his attitude.

Also, as I see it on the iTunes store:

1) Britney Spears - Circus (Deluxe Version)

2) Akon - Freedom

3) Stephen Colbert - A Colbert Christmas: The Greatest Gift of All!

4) Kanye West - 808s and Heartbreak (Bonus Video Version)

Let's see if Kanye blogs about it and gets his panties in a knot.

Looks like Colbert at least got over Kanye though not numero uno. Very nice.

Sure hope he doesn't invite him on the show... I don't want to see that...

And zircon, I don't really hear any leads in there like I do in The Neptunes' arrangement. And the only chords I hear are coming from these block synth string pads, which aren't terribly different than the original. And I just personally don't like that floor tom-my kick drum. But different strokes for different folks. I personally feel The Neptunes' arrangement is superior.

Here's what they said.
"Stronger" features a sample of the popular 2001 song "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger" by Daft Punk that consists of a vocal performance by the duo. On July 3, 2007, West told Zane Lowe on BBC Radio 1 that although he believes "Stronger" is "a great song", it does not compare to the sampled original. Daft Punk were delighted upon first hearing the new song on Power 106 while on a San Francisco flight. As Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo of the duo stated, "Our song had a good sound, but when [the radio DJ] put Kanye's record on, the sound was really fat. It sounds really big."[2

LOL, I actually contributed that to the wiki. The Daft weren't saying that it was better than their version, just that they liked it a lot.