(LoZ: Twilight Princess) Trailer Rock Version

squeakypants

Not sure how much you've arranged it, but if the key difference between the midi and your version is the added drums and bass, then it's basically a midi rip, something ocr doesn't accept. Unless of course it'd count as a collab between you and the author of the midi, something you two gotta agree on.

Furthermore, your remix needs to be of a song included in the game, and I'm not sure the trailer song was actually used in-game. If it's just for the trailer, then it's not a valid source, even if it contains an iteration of Zelda's Lullaby.

As for the remix itself, the guitar, or whatever that is, is terrible. A real guitar would be great, but there's still thing you can do with a fake guitar to make it more passable, such as using an amp simulator effect, and giving the track it pitch bends, vibratos, and other human elements to it.

The organ, or whatever you used for the high notes is really painful, EQing it to have less high frequencies could solve that, but I'm not sure that organ/synth sound is worth it. See what other sounds you can use.

Best advice I could give would probably be to put this in a playlist along with some ocremixes from recent years, compare them. That way, you should hear the differences between them, and learn to hear what's wrong with your remix, what you need to work on.

I wish you luck.