Virtua Fighter 2 - Jacky Theme Metal Remix

WillRock

This is real clean. Nothing interpretive, just a straight arrangement of the instrumentation. I'm diggin it. If you have no luck here, give it a shot at www.vgmix.com Their basis for posting remixes is based on fan reaction rather than a judges reaction. And they are a bit less stringnet. Though honestly, I can't imagine why OC Remix would reject this. They have hardly any fighting game remixes, let alone those from Virtua Fighter. And this is hella clean. Real talk...

I was going to comment on this earlier. But I didn't. Don't know why I decided to change my mind either lol.

I'm thinking, just personally, it might be an interesting choice to drop the bass or drums at some point. Or one of your sweet synth solos? Or vary the drums up a little bit. I can think of one or two sections that may sound interesting with minimal drum (possibly only kick), like 2:00 or at the end of or after the guitar solo that segues into a really active guitar section.. or not there. Somewhere. Maybe. Or maybe even not at all. And, as I always say, my words = grains of salt.

But really, it's interesting, and way less repetitive feeling than the actual song (even if you didn't change the structure too much). And you're tempting me to drop (erm, set aside) my Castlevania mix to work on a Jacky and/or Sarah remix (from VF1). You're teaming up with my music library to work against me lol.