*NO* Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker 'Cruising the Great Sea'

djpretzel

Email sub file cruising the great sea.mp3 -djp

Hi -

I'm new at this, so this is my first submission.

I don't consider this track 'done' yet, but I did want to send it off to see if I was on the right track, and if this is something you'd want to post. If you have time to reply, I'd appreciate any tips you could give me.

This is a remix of the tune that is played while sailing the great sea in Wind Waker. I slowed the tempo down a bit and went for a light, airy vibe.

I don't have a 'remixer' name yet, but I usually go by robcat, so I guess that would work ;-)

Thanks for your time!

Rob Catalano

robcatalano@hotmail.com - please CC any response to this address, the only reason I'm using AOL is because the file is too big for hotmail. :-s

The drums on this are kinda strange. They would work for an intro, but not through the whole mix. The song doesn't go anywhere, and the melody just repeats. There were some parts where it seemed as if things were a little off time in the beginning, like the drums were on one groove and the brass was on another. Ending was non-existent. Too much silence on the end of the file.

NO

Basically what this needed to do was progress, it was just like a never ending beginning.