This site needs Post-Hardcore/punk (with vocals)

The Vagrance

Not doubting the ability of any of the more rockin' remixers (Sixto, Fishy, Snapple) but I'm sick of hearing rock video game remixes that are metal or prog. I want to hear something to thrash around to, and post-hardcore is remarkably unrepresented as far as I can tell, especially that with vocals. Maybe its because the two scenes are far apart but I'm sure its possible. Some examples for what I'm looking for:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpdZMuDFEt0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqCfQtBClro

Really more rock remixes with vocals in general would be nice but I'd especially like it if they went in this direction. I'd love to do it myself but I have a crappy voice and I'm not terribly proficient in any instrument.

What, no Bad Religion? Well at least there was Fugazi...

Oh, he said post hardcore... the /punk in the thread title was misleading. And I was all set to offer lyric-writing for a punk song :-x

You might want to clarify the post title. What you have there is strictly post-hardcore, as far as I can tell. No post-punk and definitely no punk, the latter of which is what I originally thought you meant by /punk.

What, no Bad Religion? Well at least there was Fugazi...

Oh, he said post hardcore... the /punk in the thread title was misleading. And I was all set to offer lyric-writing for a punk song :-x

You might want to clarify the post title. What you have there is strictly post-hardcore, as far as I can tell. No post-punk and definitely no punk, the latter of which is what I originally thought you meant by /punk.

Well really I wouldn't mind seeing any post-punk (or punk for that matter) either, I kind of tacked that on at the end though. But yeah, I'd love to see some punk as well, really anything thats not the norm here on OCR because there are some talented dudes but I'd like to hear some variety.

Well really I wouldn't mind seeing any post-punk (or punk for that matter) either, I kind of tacked that on at the end though. But yeah, I'd love to see some punk as well, really anything thats not the norm here on OCR because there are some talented dudes but I'd like to hear some variety.

I now fully support this motion, tacked on at the end :P. And I was serious about the punk lyric-writing (send me the track and idea, along with the general framework of the instruments if you don't want to write around the lyrics).

Hooray variety!