Tetris' Dueling Guitars

real guitars? my keyboard is beaming with pride! :D

100% Yamaha keyboard. everything i do is on that keyboard. she's a very decent keyboard 8)

I'll upload the next mix later tonight and post it in here :) im just glad the sound quality is decent enough. the next one is pretty much exactly the same mix, but not overlapping, different instruments, a little slower, and just better overall...

• 2 weeks later...

heeey i found my rough draft!!! :D

i have to use very simple sounds, cuz of my hearing, to test ideas and songs, practice, and get used to the keys (even then i dont always manage low pitch instruments well) so forgive the tones, but it's still the same song.

i honestly like this better cuz it's clearer to me, but on the other hand, i like the guitars better, cuz they're guitars :P

http://ocrwip.fireslash.net/?fid=54

okay on to some older works. i'll throw them all into one new thread.

If I'm not mistaken, this is in the key of A minor, right (That's when you use all of the white keys for everything, BTW)? Correct me if I'm wrong. At :20, try changing the chord to a d minor chord instead of an a minor chord, and see how that sounds. Experiment with it a little bit - you'd be surprised how much better it'll sound!

If this isn't in A minor, let me know - it'll make a HUGE difference in how my suggestion will sound!

As for your older works, please don't post more of the Tetris song - you've done enough of that one, I think :)

uuuuuhhh... yeah, i think so? i am not absoutely sure about that... the chords are C and E for the first 8 beats, C and B for the next 4, and A and E for the last 4 beats of the chords.

the main song starts on E.

what key that falls under is beyond me.

as far as more tetris songs, no problem lol this is the first chord song i have ever played, first chord i have ever learned (even if i made it up) and i have 3 or 4 versions of the same arrangement. no more of that, no worries :D the only other song from tetris i play is tetris type C, but i dont have that saved anywhere.