Newgrounds... some new or a Plagiarism?

Porroro

Well... I was in class and I entered Minijuegos.com to play a minigame... and I found a "remixing" game, like Ontamarama, or DDR, named RYTHMWORLD.

I entered tha game, not expecting some great... and indeed, tha game isn't good itself, it looks quite odd...

But tha music is really good, it seems. It has Rock, Pop, Techno... and also Game Remixes.

So, the point is... Are those new remixes or are OC-Remixes/OCRemoved???

Is a Newgrouds game, and it has a Download option in-game to "download" the song you are about to play with... but it redirect you to the homepage, with a Flash music player.

Here's tha link to tha tracklist of Game category.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/list/12

Well let's start with the obvious, there are thousands of video game tracks on newgrounds. Not all of them are remixes. I have a few tracks in that list. Two are remixes (which are also on OCR) and one is an original I wrote to suit games.

There may be plagiarised tracks on there, but they'd be caught out by the reviewing public eventually. It's too hard to go through and try and locate them.

Thanks for tha answer, Orichalcon. I should said """""""plagiarism""""""", with more " ". I don't really wanted to say such a thing. It is only that i'm spanish and I don't explain myself properly.

I am allways proud of see OC-Remixes in other sites.

Thanks again.

Provided that the proper artist has been credited with the work, it is not plagiarism. Many OCremixes have been found in flash movies and games, but often the credits find the actual authors.

Unless it's Gravity Hook, then Danny B gets title credit and all sorts of other accolades :)