OCR01803 - Bionic Commando (NES) "Armed and Dangerous"

djpretzel

I, too, think this is a pretty good mix, but I do have a question.

Is it just me, or is anyone else getting a bit of a garbled section around 1:19 in this mix? (The garbling I speak of sounds like someone was recording this off an audio tape and accidentally hit the fast-forward button for about a second or so.)

I'm going to try downloading it from a different mirror to see if that fixes the problem - the copy I have is from ocrmirror.org, so it might just be a bad upload to that mirror.

EDIT: Just finished downloading it from the iiens.net mirror, and the same garbling is present in that copy too.

Hehe, it was intentional. :-P

• 6 years later...

While the intro may seem a bit minimal or something like that, the synths @ 0:30 kick it up a bit and some backing elements appear as well. From there on, the groove is pretty solid and the track even may make you want to tap your toes. And then some EP and guitar appear, and this song becomes totally badass. Love that effect @ 1:19 :D Awesome mix, Palpable!

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR01803 - Bionic Commando (NES) "Armed and Dangerous"