*NO* Chrono Trigger 'Enigmatic Forest'

djpretzel

Howdihow! I've made a Chrono Trigger(My favorite game :) ) remix of "Secret of the Forest". The title is: Enigmatic Forest

I've been on the site for very long time, but it's first time I've made a remix so here are the required informations about me.

My artist name is Jenkie, and I'm from denmark. It's not the first time I've made a soundtrack so I have some experience.

The things that I really wanted to be clear in the remix is that, you really fell like you are in a magic forest.

-Jenkie-

Hope you'll enjoy it! :)

Careful Robin... this forest is Engimatic!

First Impressions:

Already sounds like a carbon copy of the original, but with Tranquil Forest CD #2 sound effect rips.

I'm a sucker for piano. These improv sections are very candy sweet.

But then it goes back to being the twin sister of the original song. Bah!

Lasting Impression:

Too too too close to the original. And when things do get cosmic and the piano trickles around you ears like a girl talkin' dirty... the moment fades, and we're back to the original song repeating.

No

• 2 weeks later...

has a nice feel to it, but i'm pretty much in agreement with wingless. it's too similar to the original. either make it less like the original or develop the improv sections further, make it sound like something a real piano player would play. i know i would be very bored playing those simplistic solos. embellish!

in conclusion, i see room for improvement here.

no