Golden Sun Remixes

TheMaverickk

I've always been a huge fan of the Golden Sun series (look at the two titles as one game really since the game is truly a two parter), the music is incredible. Sadly it seems to be a commonly overlooked game for remixing.

There's a lot of awesome tracks I'd love to see remixed, from the various battle themes to over world music. Most of all though I think it would be incredible to hear a medley remix of all four of the Lighthouse themes put together as a symphonic telling of the tale.

You can hear all four of the Lighthouse themes at each of these links, in order of which lighthouses are visited first to last.

Mercury Lighthouse

Venus Lighthouse

Jupiter Lighthouse

Mars Lighthouse

Anyone interested in hearing them should be able to download them by right clicking and "save as". If it doesn't work just check out the site which has them which is where I've gotten the original soundtrack from.

You can find it here;

Original Soundtrack Song List

A good place to check out all the songs for those interested. In any case I hope someone will consider taking up this request because the Golden Sun section is really empty. And as much as I love other RPG mixes from FFVI and Chrono Trigger and such... it would be nice to see some remixes from another RPG with an awesome soundtrack as well.

Thanks to all those who check this out!

*Extra Note* - Clicking the links will only play a snip from the song, save and download the entire song and play it to hear the whole thing.

I'm working on "The Golden Sun Rises" From Golden Sun 2. It wont be in WIP for sometime. With scholarships and the fact I wont be home this weekend, and busy the next with financial aid thing out of town. I just don't have the time at the moment.

I'm still learning too. so, this will be my first ReMix. I will finish it though.

I'm glad to see people are working on Golden Sun remixes.

@ Vagrance

Glad to know Venus lighthouse will get remixed. It's definitely one of my favorite themes out of both games.

@ LuketheXjesse

Not only would it make a great techno electronics but it would also rock as a speed metal type song as well. I think there's a lot of potential for some hardcore rock epics to be created from all the various Battle themes in the series.

Not only would it make a great techno electronics but it would also rock as a speed metal type song as well. I think there's a lot of potential for some hardcore rock epics to be created from all the various Battle themes in the series.

This is true, I just thought that one in particular would be suited for that genre.

And yes speed metal stuff, someone should make one. Hell maybe I could.