i just started

i was wondering, is it possible to have assistance in making remix or somphin like that, i relly want to make remixes BUT i am armed with only a crappy CASIO CTK-558 keyboard, an electric guitar, a bass, and an acoustic, with absolutely no skill whatsoever

so i ask....is there any resrictions on quality of remixes, like if i made one that sounded like crap, even when im trying ma best? please respond

first of all, we have a forum for remixing help. you should have posted this there. one of the mods will move this later today or tomorrow, probably.

second, you're more likely to get people to help you out if you actually attempt to use real words and sentances. not to be an ass, but it took me like thirty seconds to figure out what 'somphin' is. this isn't aim - you've got time to actually figure out what the word is.

there are restrictions on quality - remixes that don't sound good don't get posted. i should know, i've got fourteen rejections in the last five years =) however, you CAN get good feedback by posting your remix attempts in the Works in Progress forum farther down the page. there are a lot of people who haunt that forum the way i live in this one.

for what it's worth, you're more heavily 'armed' than i am - i only own an acoustic guitar. if you've got no skill, how'd you get all that equipment? you can do some serious work with 'almost no skill', but you've gotta put in some work to learn the instruments a bit first. should be pretty easy to get the basics down.

most remixers don't do live stuff anyways, they mix using a program like Reaper (free), FL Studio (not free) or Reason (definitely not free). check out the guides and tutorials forum for more info regarding 'how do i mix'.

hi there. please read this.

http://www.ocremix.org/forums/showthread.php?t=6716

so i ask....is there any resrictions on quality of remixes, like if i made one that sounded like crap, even when im trying ma best? please respond

if you are planning on submitting it to be hosted on this site, then yes. if you're just remixing for your own pleasure, absolutely not. just keep working hard and practicing. it pays off either way.

http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

Speaking English can help you get some answers, and by the way, if you have no skill whatsoever, why are you even interested in doing this? We aren't going to do the work for you...

is it possible to have assistance in making remix or somphin like that

We aren't going to help you if you talk like that or don't put in effort. Are you actually asking a question here? Because if not you're wasting our time.

is there any resrictions on quality of remixes, like if i made one that sounded like crap, even when im trying ma best?

Why would you want it to get posted if it sounded like crap?

The best assistance you can get is a good critic. Start trying to remix, make some friends, and make sure those friends don't all say your remix is "lol awsome ftw zomg lol". Find yourself a good critic.

The rest is just experimentation, learning and figuring out what sounds good and what doesn't.

Yoozer said it well, QFT:

Overnight success takes 3 years.

Post remixes in this forum, see what people think.