What happens after your awesome mix gets posted?

Demko

It gets removed when the rules change, even if all the judges really, really love it. Then the several years of attrition really starts to get to you. The great game soundtracks you mixed have been neglected by the majority of mixers and listeners, and you realize that no matter how great your music is, you'll never be able to bring a game soundtrack or your mixes into any real spotlight unless you start churning out FF6 (especially Terra's Theme) and FF7 (especially Sephiroth's theme) mixes because people don't actually want mixes--just justification of their views that the shitty game music they listen to is 'artistic' because it is treated as such by other artists. RIP Gecko Yamori.

Gecko's alive and well. He should still submit music, but after some drawn out judgments that were NOed, he convinced himself that his subs gave us a headache. :lol: The community's loss.

As for what's most arranged by the ReMixers, I never grew up on Castlevania, Mega Man, Final Fantasy, etc., so I have no nostalgia bias, but those tracks stand out for good reason. We have several "Terra" mixes but only two "One-Winged Angel" mixes. Stop being stupid.

Also, I'd love more ReMixes from lesser known/recognized game soundtracks. Cheetahmen II! Gimme some!