Going for Epic!

Nubioso

This is a song I've been working on for a while. I kind of consider it my Fear Factory meets Jesper Kyd (composer for the hitman games).

Also, I'm not really much of a vocalist. Only about 10% of my songs actually have vocals on it so sorry if these aren't quite up to par.

There's one part of the vocals in particular where I just didn't get the low note as solid as I'd like it, but I'll re-record that later.

I still have quite a bit to add once the 2 minute mark hits and everything after that. For right now it just kind of.....finishes, but I still want to add much more to this song.

I just wanted to get some other peoples thoughts.

stats.png

Thanks in advance

I like where this is going so far. I'm not sure how you feel about this, but a breakdown towards where it just "ends" could use maybe a guitar. I'm thinking just 4 chord progression based on whatever song the key is in. The vocals are pretty good and match the tone your going for in the song.

All in all, its very promising.

Not really epic just cool lol, but I don't know what's your reasoning behind your song names so I'll just leave it there. I thought the vocals were cool just keep workin on the song, I'd like the hear the finished version.

There isn't actually a name for the song, it's just when I first started making it I wanted it to sound epic like a lot of jesper kyds songs sound. I suck at naming my songs with a title that actually represents the song lol.

I think it's epic anyway! =P

but yeah, I hardly ever sing on anything, so I definitely need vocal practice =/

It's off to a pretty solid start: you've got some cool percussion, a lot of dynamics and action, a cool backdrop. I wasn't expecting the vocals, but in a way I got a kind of Marilyn Manson vibe, especially with the distorted guitar that came in. All said, I think this has a lot of style. I personally think the vocals could use a little more stylistic fine-tuning, but they're definitely decent.

What would be nice is some kind of bass line in the beginning, a kind of hook. I think this track would be unstoppable, especially once it gets going. You may not be going for danceable, but I mean more like a dark bassline that fits the mood. Wish I had a good example.

Anyway, well done. Sounds like you got skrillz.