FF6 boss remix NEED (GUITAR?) SOLO

Hey, dunno where the proper place to ask for this is, so I'm just putting it here since I'm also providing a link for the work in progress.

Anyway I need someone to play a guitar solo (actually other cool instruments would also be cool so yeah, if you're up for it, lemme know).

So yeah, if anyone's interested send me a PM with a link to some of your guitaring (or other instrumentalism) (need it to be good) and we'll have a talk.

Also I more or less need this done by the 2nd of June. So yeah, peace.

Here's the link: http://pub.gamingw.net/31255/f6%20wip.mp3

(oh yeah im new 8) )

(the part where I need it is obviously the one that lacks a lead, from 1:28 to 2:04 or so)

ridiculous - i want to know how your getting all these stutter effects going

a guitar coming out of nowhere might be a little misplaced - i would recommend a synth solo (OA is a master at that kinda stuff) or integrated more guitar through the arrangement - i would offer to do it but there are better lead guitar guys on here like sixto and tensei-san which i would ask first - and i'm pretty busy with the FF4 arrange project and other tracks

but good luck - a guitar player adding more spice and blurring the line more of an arrangement as opposed to a cover will increase the chances of it getting posted

ending is a bit weak too atm for all you do with the arrangement

I'm liking the arrangement, the synths sound a little bland, altho powerful, and the drumming is awesome.

If you want a synth solo, I can do one (i'll send you a PM with an example of what I can do)

I can also play guitar but there are much better guitarists than me on ocr, like sixto sounds and snappleman. Anyway, not bad, you have some interesting ideas in your music.

This is pretty decent. Its a little too loud sometimes, but it seems thats what you were going for. As for adding a guitar lead, the time you mentioned is probably a very good spot for it. It seems as though you wanted to incorporate a lead there eventually anyways. As for guitarists, there are some on here, but i'm not really sure how keen they are on collabs most of the time.

I play guitar and a little of the keys, and if you want i can send you some stuff i've done.