PKMN G/S Azalea Town/Surfing Theme

Yeah, I did this a while back cuz I just liked the riff and source. I guess I like it- though it's really lacking in something and I don't know what. If you've got any suggestions, opinons or even if you wanna collab with me, just say. I was just gunna delete this forever and, I dunno, just seems a waste. If no one likes it I'll just forget it I guess. ^^

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?buom2lnyram

~Enjoy

I'm not a music guy, and I'm biased because I'm gay for Azalea Town, but I really do like this. The arrangement itself is great, and what I think is new material at the end is perfect. The drum beat is just a bit repetitive, I'm not too sure about the snaps, and I think there could be something else doing the main melody thing besides that one synth thingie, if only for a little bit.

Then again I don't even know what I'm talking about,

tl;dr: love it, keep at it

Sounding good, I'm liking the arrangement.

The intro synths are a little low fi compared to later... with the cool lead.

Actually theres a lot of chip tuney stuff going on, not sure if the judges will like that.

I think you need to better eq your sections, and the sound design isn't that amazing. Its not bad, but it could be better with some tweaking

Besides we need more pokemon mixes :P