Halo Remix: Bridge Opinions

Sweendrix

I'm looking for some feedback on this section...which is essentially the bridge in a Halo composition I am working on. The original Halo theme as well as Unforgotten are at work here...Note that the drums are currently just placeholders...

http://www.mp3.com/media_player/viewer.php?action=launch_player_by_id&ref_id=21806402&ref_type_id=3&edid=&ptid=&ont_id=

Just listened to it, and I think it's pretty fantastic. I love the mellow style of it. It fits REALLY well for Halo! Great instrumentation.

As for critique, I would say it drags on a bit, but since I haven't heard the full thing, I can't really complain about the length of this segment.

Overall, excellent! Can't wait to hear more. :)

What I layed out was mostly "framework"...for a bridge which leads to an epic finale...the drums...and harmonies...will definately be a little more interesting...hopefully. I just put this together in about a half hour or so...and it is basically just an idea mix. Looking for feedback on the feel..

I'm really enjoying the groove here. As the song isn't completed, I won't really comment on the arrangement quite yet but I will say that this feels really smooth! I don't know if this would totally ruin your creative direction, but I'm hearing boatloads of Latin influences in this and some nice, soft, smooth Latin sounding drums could really make this track super sweet.

Just an idea!

but I'm hearing boatloads of Latin influences in this and some nice, soft, smooth Latin sounding drums could really make this track super sweet.

Just an idea!

Almost what I thought. Only I was thinking "Spannish influences", but listening again.. You're right, Latin.