OverClocked ReMix @ San Japan Japanese Culture & Anime Festival

San Antonio, Texas

August 14-16, 2009

http://www.san-japan.org/

http://www.twitter.com/sanjapan

Who's planning on going? So far all we know of is:

• djpretzel
  • Liontamer

We're flying in, so we can't offer rides, but if anyone wants to coordinate, ask question, etc., here's a thread :)

SJLogo.jpg

that would be perfect to go knowing that august 14th is jordan's birthday, but there ain't no way we can go. haha... but i had a question for you djp... would Megacon interest you or ocr at all? you guys go to so many cons and Megacon is a very good one. any chance in considering it or maybe in the near future? here's the site: www.megaconvention.com It's VERY famous in orlando, fl; aka the place i grew up. anyway, that's all. haven't posted in a while... hope you and anna are doing very well along with liontamer. ^_^ hope you guys come back to vegas in the near future. you're always welcome in our new home.

• 4 weeks later...

What exactly will the concert at San Japan consist of? Will it just be music from OC Remix played with speakers? Will it be OC Remix music with a DJ so that it is remixed? Or will it be dj pretzel music? I figured it would be all OC Remix music since it has been designated an OC Remix concert. Can requests be made?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I had a great time. Sorry if I got too chatty with you guys, but I loved talking shop. Hope I wasn't too annoying. Great inspiration for Liontamer. I hope to drop a mix in here sometime soon.

*off to order a tremol-no and read some recording threads for noobs*

P.S. I'm glad you didn't catch our show. Some damn kid f*cked with my guitar in a bad way....tremol-no will keep that from happening again >.>