A Realm Reborn: Final Fantasy XIV Online

Not nearly as bad as the atma grind IMO. I find legendary medals(which are "rare") almost every time. It says they drop rarely from FATEs when you get silver/gold, but so far every gold rank I've got has dropped one.

Are there two mounts? I only saw the Whisper mount for getting all the minions.

• 3 weeks later...

Tried some PVP for the first time today. It's freakin' cancer.

As a scholar grouped with a WHM and AST I really couldn't do much healing, so I mostly put shields on everyone as needed, put miasma/DoT/etc on targets and went for the tomes we had to capture. Blinded the crap out of any bard/mech trying to snipe out the healers. First time one of the healers went down I revived them with the PVP revive and insta-healed them to full health. Happens again twice throughout the fight. Shortly after some of the party start complaining about the PVE raise skill being used(which I hadn't touched in that match), and someone points the blame on me. I correct them, but get asked if I'm actually healing. A few minutes later: You have been dismissed from both the party and the duty.

Think I'll stick to PVE.

So, uh..how about those posing rangers? It's a silly event, kind of a nice break from the usual stuff and not terribly grindy. Also, heavy armor gear that any class can glamour.

Haven't been lucky enough to get the Odin FATE yet. Been trying to keep up on my dailies and spam Palace of the Dead to cap my lore tomes. Finally got around to finishing the Heavensward MSQ. That final trial was pretty damn fun.

Now I'm focusing on gearing up. I'm at ilvl.190 now with mostly i200 Eso gear(and some i145 stuff I'm replacing), almost got enough Lore tomes for something. The SCH Padjali weapon seems better than the lore weapon as far as stat weights go so at least I don't have to worry about that.