Native Instruments Komplete - Less than half price

Skummel Maske

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I desperately want every-fucking-thing in that package but can't afford it just yet. Dammit, that was gonna be my birthday present for myself. GRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I desperately want every-fucking-thing in that package but can't afford it just yet. Dammit, that was gonna be my birthday present for myself. GRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

You guys all know you can get the same deal at other places right?

http://www.zzounds.com/item--NINKOMPLETE2

Also, Guitar Center has them for $399 in-store as well. Call around to some stores. If your store doesn't have one, ask them to check other stores and see if they can ship it to you from there. (they will)

Hmmm. I have Reaktor already though I haven't jumped into it much yet. The rest would be nice to have but I've been pretty happy with my set-up as of late, and I'm not sure I need to pay $400 to complicate things for myself at this juncture and never start learning Reaktor for real. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

You guys all know you can get the same deal at other places right?

http://www.zzounds.com/item--NINKOMPLETE2

Also, Guitar Center has them for $399 in-store as well. Call around to some stores. If your store doesn't have one, ask them to check other stores and see if they can ship it to you from there. (they will)

Ya, I found those, but I'm hard pressed to find a place selling to Canada, Nova music had some, but they sold out before I could order. I'll keep looking over the next few days and hopefully find something.

zzounds could really expand their market if they shipped to Canada.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Those of you who were expecting a new version were apparently right :o

http://www.native-instruments.com/#/en/products/producer/komplete-6/?page=980&utm_source=komplete6&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=komplete6_newsletter

Komplete 6, $599. I was preparing to upgrade my Guitar Rig 2 to version 3, maybe I can actually skip that.