Virtual Band using Reason 3: "Static Reduction"

So for the past couple of years I've been basically working on getting a good rock sound so that I could get me and my good friends ideas out with the same emotion of professional bands. The result of this hard years of work is a virtual band called "Static Reduction". Within the near future we will also have a singer. Here are some samples of our work:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=978157

Our sound is imitating the feel of Guilty Gear X2, The Black Mages, and Dream Theater. The virtual band has been created with Propellerheads Reason 3 also using the Sonic Refills Gold Collection.Blue Moon OST 1

4. Blue Moon - Love of Battle

5. Blue Moon - Within the Clouds

6. Blue Moon - Guitar Solo

7. Blue Moon - The Castle

8. Blue Moon - Fisherman in the Sky

9. Blue Moon - Sol

10. Blue Moon - The Final Destination

11. Blue Moon - Blue Fire

12. Blue Moon - Heart of the Rebel

13. Blue Moon - Deep Within

Other Demos

Takuto - Demi Version 2

Zatch Bell - Dramatic Song

If you have any requests I'll consider them. =)

I only really skimmed through a few of the tracks, but Love Of Battle really caught my attention. Its a very interesting track. Very battle sounding. Which is, of course, what you were going for.

The mixing sounded pretty decent on it. Sometimes its a little cluttered, but otherwise decent. Mostly the crash cymbals. They kinda cut once in a while, but that might just be how your drum programmer works. Strange though.

Interesting stuff man.

I feel the distortion on the guitar is a little too mechanical, at times, and the instruments are very dry, if your going for a realistic sound. Otherwise, the sound is pretty good - what Reason 3 combination did you use? Seeing that it's the program I use, I'd like to know so I can shamelessly steal it from you :tomatoface:.

I'll give a tip for the forums, real quick - post fewer songs at a time and you'll get more comments. I've seen you post other things on this board before, but I was overwhelmed by the large track list and refrained from commenting because of it. Just a suggestion :).