Metroid Fusion is needed!

Overdriven

I'll put this simply: I loved the Metroid Fusion soundtrack, and i think that the fact that there are no ReMixes for ANY material from the game whatsoever is kinda disappointing. :? Some remixers need to get started on that, and soon, because i can guarantee we'll have some awesome ReMixes if it happens. Sector 1 would be a great start!

yes! thank you! for once in my life, someone agrees with me!

anyway, Fusion had some great soundtrack for the various sectors,one of which i've already started ReMixing. but a mix from the experts like Dakesword or AmIEvil or djpretzel would be pretty cool. any mix would be cool.

I just thought of one I'd like to see done...the boss theme with the Spider that gives you the Space Jump boots...I always have a laugh while playing because it reminds me of a Square Dance...is there anyone here who could do it Square Dance Style? Just a remix to enjoy for pure laughability...

I just thought of one I'd like to see done...the boss theme with the Spider that gives you the Space Jump boots...I always have a laugh while playing because it reminds me of a Square Dance...is there anyone here who could do it Square Dance Style? Just a remix to enjoy for pure laughability...

Oh god, I'm picturing people dancing to that...once you see it, you can't unsee it.

It's barely recognizable for the first, like, half, but the nightmare theme was pretty good.

I thought it was all pretty recognizable. Loved the regular boss theme. You get a nice work guy smiley, Cyril. :nicework: